Do you think you are too HIGH?
Like with anything its easy to over indulge, Eating to much, drinking to much and yes, even consuming to much cannabis. There may be some unpleasant side effect caused by the psychoactive compounds found in Marijuana. Its good to know what do to if you think you are to HIGH. Here are a few tips to help you.
9 Tips to help if you get too high
- The single most important thing you can do, and need to do, is RELAX. RELAX and know the negative feeling WILL pass soon.
- Remember That the feeling will not last forever and that eventually it WILL pass.
- Try mediation. This one might not be for everyone but it will help if you know how to meditate properly.
- Take a Warm bath. A warm bath may be the simple fix to relax the body and counteract the uneasy feelings.
- Consume CBD. CBD counteracts the psychoactive effect caused by THC.
- Deep Breathing. This one may be the easiest one you can try right away. Start by taking a deep breath in through your nose and slowly exhaling, try this for a few minutes.
- Watch a funny you tube video or a movie that you enjoy to take your mind off the “bad high effects”.
- Just remember, There has been no recorded deaths due to Cannabis overdose. Knowing this can put you mind at ease, knowing you will be okay.
- Contact health Canada directly over the phone. You can call a Health Canada rep over the phone to help guide you through the uneasy feelings you may be having or if you have any other questions. The number is 1-866-337-7705.
Adverse effects of cannabis consumption
Here are some of the adverse side effect from consuming to much Cannabis.
- Fear, anxiety or paranoia
- Can’t move feeling
- excessive sweating
- difficulty breathing
- undesired hallucinations
Have you ever gotten too HIGH or experienced undesired effect from Cannabis? Share what you have done when you got an uneasy feeling when consuming too much marijuana.